- Organize short-term medical teams of 1-2 week duration to provide quality medical care to those who would otherwise suffer and/or die from their conditions, due to lack of access to that much needed care.
- Equip hospitals and clinics, that serve the poor, with modern medical and dental quipment.
- Provide continuing education and training of local physicians, and other healthcare workers, to elevate the standard of care through the use of a modernized facility.
- Maintain a fund for assisting in emergency medical evacuation of missionaries and/or patients identified by teams.
- Organize a disaster relief team. Be prepared with a network of rapid response physicians and support personnel to provide medical care, food, and shelter in the event of natural disaster.
- Assist “first worlders” in expanding their personal lives and break through comfort zones to experience the fulfillment and adventure of medical missions.
Will you be a part of the adventure?
Will you be the answer to someone's prayer as they or their family suffers tonight?
Will you walk into the unknown, on faith, and allow God to work through you?
We need prayers, people and financial support. If you feel you could be a part of this experience, please e-mail for information. A world in need awaits.
Man was separated from God by sin near the dawn of time. God desired a relationship with us that is real and personal so He cast off His Godliness and became totally human in the form of His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus lived a perfect life without sin and fulfilled the Law of the Old Testament and every prophecy ever written about Him. Jesus was crucified and died, paying the penalty for the sin of all mankind. Three days following His death, Jesus defeated death itself and rose from the grave. He ascended to heaven where He now sits at God's right hand. Following His ascention, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to dwell within each believer to help us and guide us in accomplishing our part of the fulfillment of God's will on earth. Jesus will return to earth one day, and His return will be a day of triumphant judgement as all who have accepted Him will live in eternity with Him and under His care. All who rejected Him will be subject to an eternity in Hell because of their own decision. To accept the gift of eternal life with Jesus, one must confess that one is a sinner and acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God and the only source of redemption. Then ask forgiveness of sin, and repent of that sin and follow the path in life dictated by the Word of God in the Holy Bible using Jesus Christ as the ultimate example.
Our model is to function as part of a body. We work with missionaries who can benefit from the services provided by medical and dental teams, yet may not have the time nor expertise in dealing with the logistical demands of planning such teams. We operate in a support role to maximize the efficiency of those “on the ground.” We organize the teams and the partner missionaries organize the sites. In doing this, need and treatment ability are matched for maximum effectiveness.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
- Robert Frost